+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to KSS? Want to introduce yourself?

New to KSS? Want to introduce yourself?

Are you a new member?

Welcome... we are so happy to have you join us!
    Looking forward to getting to know you.
    Last edited by Maria Colosimo; 01-23-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Just wanted to say Hi! I'm a newbie (for sure). I first discovered KSS on Lynn McAuley's blog - and just fell in love. I finally ordered some and really am enjoying them. My only problem is that I WANT THEM ALL! I'm going to attempt to load my first photo to the member gallery!
    Lynn Hayes

I am so excited to find that you made your way over here today, Lynn!! Welcome to our little Kitchen Sink world!!

I'm sorry that you are having trouble loading your photo to your member's gallery. Hopefully we can find the problem and help you get it fixed.

Welcome to KSS, Lynn H. I'm a new member here as well and I feel your pain. Every time I look through the stamp sets, my shopping list gets longer and longer! I can't wait to see your creations.
    Francine
    North Texas

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
    ~Chili Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Hayes View Post
    Just wanted to say Hi! I'm a newbie (for sure). I first discovered KSS on Lynn McAuley's blog - and just fell in love. I finally ordered some and really am enjoying them. My only problem is that I WANT THEM ALL! I'm going to attempt to load my first photo to the member gallery!
    Lynn Hayes
    A BIG KSS Welcome Lynn! So glad you founds through Lynn ... and have joined us! Looking forward to seeing your KSS creations.

Welcome, Lynn!! Hehehe! You have the same problem as me!! I WANT THEM ALL TOO! So glad to see you started a gallery to...gonna go take a look!
    Connie
    Kitchen Sink Crew Member
    Blog: McStamping Dusk 'til Dawn

Talking Hi everyone

just wanted to say hi and I am looking forward to learning more about stamping and can't wait to look at all the wonderful creations you all make. I hope to be inspired by all of you
    Gina

Hi Gina and Welcome!
    Glad you joined us. We love to share tips, tricks, challenges and designs with stamping ... ok, we LOVE to stamp!
    We are always happy to have another stamper join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Teacherggmac View Post
    just wanted to say hi and I am looking forward to learning more about stamping and can't wait to look at all the wonderful creations you all make. I hope to be inspired by all of you
    Gina

Hi, wanted to say I love your multi step stamps. I agree with Gina, "I hope to be inspired by all of you".
    Marcia

Hi Marcia -

Welcome to Kitchen Sink Stamps! Glad you joined us!
    I and the KSS Crew are also here to answer any questions you may have about multi step stamping, colors, inks, etc.
    We look forward to you stamping with us!
    ps... and thank you for the kind words too.

Quote Originally Posted by fire03lady View Post
    Hi, wanted to say I love your multi step stamps. I agree with Gina, "I hope to be inspired by all of you".
    Marcia

Hello i am Rowan from Canada and just joined this forum to learn many new things here and share some things with you and want to views forum members, I hope all forum members are more friendly and this is my first post just introduce myself and say to hello to all.
    life is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan8586 View Post
    Hello i am Rowan from Canada and just joined this forum to learn many new things here and share some things with you and want to views forum members, I hope all forum members are more friendly and this is my first post just introduce myself and say to hello to all.
    Hi Rowan -

Welcome! So glad you could join us!

I personally think everyone here is friendly!
    We love to share our passion for multi step stamping... and all stamping and paper crafts.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or share your inky creations.
    We look forward to getting to you and creative stamping side!

+ Reply to Thread