+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New to KSS? Want to introduce yourself?

Hi, Chilly! I am glad that you found the Kitchen Sink Stamps Forum! Welcome aboard!

Hi Chilly Welcome! We love sharing what we know about stamping!!! Glad you could join us!

Newbie From Central TX

Hello, New here and learning my way around. Just placed my 1st order with KSS, YAY ME! Found you thru Stamp Junkies (on Facebook) and am so glad they lead me here.....really want to learn layering or multi stamping..............

Happy crafty hugs
    ChrisB

Hi, Chris! Welcome to the Kitchen Sink Stamps Forum. We are delighted to have you visit us here!

If you are into multi layer stamping, then you have found the right place to be.

I will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.

I happen to live in Victoria, Texas so I guess we are somewhat neighbors!!

Which sets did you get?
    Last edited by Lynn McAuley; 05-16-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn McAuley View Post
    Hi, Chris! Welcome to the Kitchen Sink Stamps Forum. We are delighted to have you visit us here!

If you are into multi layer stamping, then you have found the right place to be.

I will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.

I happen to live in Victoria, Texas so I guess we are somewhat neighbors!!

Which sets did you get?

Hello Lynn,
    So your a Texan too, cool. I am just N.W of Austin in the town of Lago Vista, it's a lake town. OK so I bought the Daisy set and Harvest. I want many others but starting out slow to see how I do. I also bought the masking paper too. I momento inks and plan to start with them when I get my order. I love what I have seen in the galleries and hope I can make some nice cards with them, we shall see I guess. Thanks for the welcome. Any pointers for a newbie to this type of stamping?

Hugs
    Chris

I work mostly with my Memento teardrops, too.

I have put together lots of helpful tips for getting going with multi step stamping in the Tuesday Tips forum.

You can find it here: https://www.kitchensinkstamps.com/fo...?9-Tuesday-Tip

The daisy is fun because it makes such big, bold blossoms and in the fall, I love making the baskets of mums from Harvest in all the fun fall colors!

The biggest help for me when I started was stamping the images in reverse order. By starting with the darkest color, alignment is much easier to see.

Hi Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn McAuley View Post
    I work mostly with my Memento teardrops, too.

I have put together lots of helpful tips for getting going with multi step stamping in the Tuesday Tips forum.

You can find it here: https://www.kitchensinkstamps.com/fo...?9-Tuesday-Tip

The daisy is fun because it makes such big, bold blossoms and in the fall, I love making the baskets of mums from Harvest in all the fun fall colors!

The biggest help for me when I started was stamping the images in reverse order. By starting with the darkest color, alignment is much easier to see.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Lynn, thanks for the tip going to head over to the link you gave here now. I am just patiently waiting to get my order.... excited to get using and creating with them.

Hugs
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread